THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON CRACKY

chansluts ♥ bringing the chans together ♥

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON CRACKY

Return
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Posting mode: Reply
(for post and file deletion)

sticky

Use AnonSeed to share files on chansluts. It's easier than any other site and the downloads won't disappear.

In order to access the AnonSeed discussion boards, people who donated during the bonus period via Liberapay must contact donations@lurkmore.com and provide your donation date and the amount donated.

69 friends currently visiting!

Information

Rules   Contact   do not post list (DNP)

1. If a thread is locked and images are removed, reposting the media will result in a ban.

Support chansluts


No.1827 : Anonymous Stalker [2020-02-07 20:40] [Report] 1581126022580.jpg (200088 B, 640x480) [YIS] [GIS] [SNAP]
200088 B

SCENARIO: Cracky breaks into your home and says she needs to consume your "seed" (a.k.a. semen) to use as fuel to power her return trip to her home dimension. However, you know that if she takes your virginity you will be weak and powerless for the rest of your life. As a workaround, you offer to extract the seed yourself and then give it to her, but she says she has to do it herself in order to attain the power she needs.

You fear that if you refuse her, she may overpower you and take what she wants by force.

How would you handle this situation?

Several options:

  1. Surrender yourself, your seed, your virginity, your power.
  2. Refuse her and if she attacks, attempt to defeat her in combat
  3. Try to flee
  4. Preemptively attack her, utilizing the element of surprise to improve your chance of victory
No.1828 : Anonymous Stalker [2020-02-08 17:07] [Report] []

Where exactly would my seed go?

No.1833 : Anonymous Stalker [2020-02-08 19:28] [Report] []

test message

No.1835 : Anonymous Stalker [2020-02-09 10:14] [Report] []

is this board borked now?

No.1840 : Anonymous Stalker [2020-02-10 06:46] [Report] []

>>1828
into Cracky

No.1847 : Anonymous Stalker [2020-02-14 18:29] [Report] []

>>1840

Would it be an option to put it into an unusual place?


Advertisements


Delete Post [ ]

Return | To top of page ^